Subject: [Leica] I'm baaaaack
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Sep 3 19:38:22 2005

Jeffery,
It is really good to hear from you.  I do believe that your home will
be very valuable as I can not see rebuilding homes that will be 10
feet under sea level:  sort of the same thing as having an office on
the 100th floor of the rebuilt World Trade Center.

You will love Houston, the traffic is intense but the people are
wonderful, warm, helpful souls.  I believe the best camera store is
still Houston Camera Exchange down near Bel Air Blvd near West
University or about four miles west of Rice University.

Enjoy what you can, and love your family.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com