Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Suburbia
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Sep 3 20:04:47 2005

During the first part of this week while some were enduring incredible
loss and depravation I and my daughter were visiting my dad in Kansas
City.  He is 86 and while mentally alert he is obviously getting
frailer.  While there, I took these images in a fifty five to sixty
year old neighborhood and the nearby park.  For me, there is something
very tranquil about the midwest: the weather can be brutal but the
land is beautiful and the people are what humans should be, kind,
thoughtful and considerate.

Anyway, first up is a father and son doing what fathers and sons have
been doing since time began:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album112/domesticduckwatchingchannel

Next up, a long married couple enjoys the tranquility of this old farmers
pond:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album112/sububiaatthelake

Lest anyone think this is a boring place, there are a few who think
differently:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album112/suburbiamicrobus

But, you can never really leave the farm:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album112/suburbialawntractor

Enjoy, peace be with you in these troubled times, and comments are
always welcome.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Don's PAW Suburbia)