Subject: [Leica] Where is Curtis?
From: surrealistic at cox.net (surrealistic@cox.net)
Date: Sun Sep 4 11:25:13 2005

I am fine and in Missouri.  I left town the night before the storm with my
car stuffed full of everything I could think of and only my passenger seat
open.  I had to leave lots of things too.  I have an old ford Escort(1989
GT).  By the way I took the 8x10 camera I got from Mike Stoesz.

I am the assistant GM at the Hustler club for money these days and gave a
girl a ride out of town to Little Rock.  I imagine my place there is
underwater if it survived at all.

Thanks for asking about me!

Curtis