Subject: [Leica] Where is Curtis?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Sep 4 11:46:03 2005

Curtis offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Where is Curtis?

>I am fine and in Missouri.  I left town the night before the storm with my
>car stuffed full of everything I could think of and only my passenger seat
>open.  I had to leave lots of things too.  I have an old ford Escort(1989
>GT).  By the way I took the 8x10 camera I got from Mike Stoesz.
>
> I am the assistant GM at the Hustler club for money these days and gave a
> girl a ride out of town to Little Rock.  I imagine my place there is
> underwater if it survived at all.<<<

Hi Curtis,
OK now we can relax a little as  it seems all the lads lives have been
accounted for unless we've missed someone?

Glad to hear you made it out of town in time, sorry to hear you couldn't
take everything. :-( However, under the circumstances having your life is
the best part of all! Do you intend on returning to NO. ? Or was that storm
enough to make you decide you might consider another location?

ted

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Where is Curtis?)