Subject: [Leica] 21 candles
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 4 17:43:15 2005

In a message dated 9/4/2005 7:32:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
don.dory@gmail.com writes:
Sonny,
Delightful family moment.

On a  personal note, there were some interesting deja moments as your
kitchen/  breakfast room are exactly like my aunts in Nebraska.  I have
sat at  that table with family.

============

Thank you.  It is a great kitchen--30 feet long  and ten wide.  The woman
who
designed it was a home ec prof.  The  enamel table I bought at a garage sale
20 years ago in New Orleans.  I came  kinda early in the day, and saw, it,
and
wanted it.  They said they needed  it to put things on, so could I wait to
take it?  So I sat and drank Dixie  beer with them until most of the stuff
was
sold off the  table.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish
Don
don.dory@gmail.com