Subject: [Leica] Anne Rice
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Sep 4 19:47:04 2005

Damn, you guys see a different news than I do because I see positive
reports all over the place. The local reporters on the scene (not the
national) have had many, and even the national news has had quite a
variety of stories about people working selflessly for others.

Now I freely admit that I don't watch FOX or CNN but still, it's not
an endless set of images about looting. In fact many reports about
looting start with the need for getting food and water. It's when
people are looting hospitals, clothing stores, and swiping car-loads
of computers and TVs that the reporting gets ugly.

And WHY was someone shooting at contractors trying to fix the
flooding? I gather they paid with their lives but still... I suspect
it was drugs at the heart of it - or a complete psychotic break.

ab