Subject: [Leica]Camera Bags - M Classics
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun Sep 4 23:44:23 2005

Yeah, I've crammed in two M bodies, one with a Nokon 50/1.5
and another with a 28/2.  A CV 21/4 and Leica 90/2.8 in the middle
section. Film in one outer pouch, and the SF24 in another. But it's
a *tight* sqeeze.  Just a little more wiggle room is what I'm looking
for. I've got a CV 28 metal finder on the M + 28/2, a 1.25x mag
and sometimes a RRS quick release plate on the .72 body.

I love the small package and vertical weight distribution, but just a
leeetle more ease of getting stuff in/out would be perfect.

Scott