Subject: [Leica]Camera Bags - M Classics
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Mon Sep 5 00:29:15 2005

Yeah, I'm on a 50-only kick until the end of Sept., so the
bag is light in any case, and I can leave it behind if  I like.

Oddly, for the first time (c. 18 mo's of RF use), I finally
stuck a roll of Provia in my Leica. Never shot positives
with my M gear yet. Looking forward to the results (and
doing a bit of bracketing just in case).

In the meantime, I have some quiet time to look at different
bags.  But boy, that chrome M6TTL and the new-to-me
chrome 50/2 look pretty sexy naked on a strap over my
shoulder :-)

Scott