Subject: [Leica] Re: A few thoughts
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Mon Sep 5 00:16:26 2005

On 2nd thought, if Leica can converge on some standard that has
a reasonable future regarding 3rd party supply and intensive R&D,
I wouldn't really give two hoot what sensor Leica decided to use.

Just get in the game.  But given't that Leica's own R&D and product
cycle is measured in years rather than months, I hope they make a
good call.

Scott