Subject: [Leica] I really disagree with this policy
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Tue Sep 6 01:02:15 2005

On 06/09/2005, at 7:18, feli wrote:

> This is really ridiculous. There will be no record of these events
> for future generations to see.

That's what every power is looking for, taking control of published
media "on behalf of citizenship" is the better way to keep the
population (aka electors) paceful.

If nobody can document disasters, wars, or anything else most people
will keep on living on a sweeties world meanwhile they can reject
everything anyone can say. The worsest thing is that we are keeping
the cameras on the bag and saying nothing.

As Thomas Jefferson said "A society that will trade a little liberty
for a little order will lose both, and deserve neither". I'm asking
myself if we are in this case since a few years.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] I really disagree with this policy)