Subject: [Leica] I really disagree with this policy
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Sep 8 15:13:58 2005
References: <59CE9124-7A7B-4058-AAF9-49F9445B610D@earthlink.net> <22c93b29050905225413f3d127@mail.gmail.com> <rh7sh156g2nv8ia7pmm1qgquml9ubeofm5@4ax.com> <9b678e05090617241a6fe335@mail.gmail.com> <04b33a56b47dac727518b68331271055@paulhardycarter.com> <BDCB7D4B-754E-4DFA-9A09-6174CAF6E0D2@earthlink.net> <004901c5b408$81f71980$1ae76c18@ted> <0DAD2561-751B-41F4-824C-C2B91CF45469@earthlink.net> <002101c5b437$5c8fdc20$1ae76c18@ted> <13e804581f97983d9596eba657e53add@pipeline.com> <000b01c5b48b$7b1fc2a0$1ae76c18@ted> <EEBF9390-9C1C-4FAA-9ABD-28144A386472@cox.net>

Steve:

You mean there are doctors who do surgery just to make payments on their
wives' BMW's ? For shame. If I'd have said such someone (most likely
Paul) would have called me cynical. :-P

walt

Replies: Reply from ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves) ([Leica] I really disagree with this policy)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] I really disagree with this policy)