Subject: [Leica] telescopes??
From: bonvini at optonline.net (Jay)
Date: Sun Sep 11 20:46:37 2005

Also, find a local astronomy club.
The members can be a great source for info on telescopes.
Or if your local college has a program - they can be a source for info.

I have a Meade - at 80 lbs it is a bit cumbersome to haul around. But, I do.
I take it to Maine for skies free from light pollution.

Jay Ignaszewski
203-372-5900 home
917-519-1919 cell
bonvini@optonline.net