Subject: [Leica] Minolta 5400 II scanner and Epson R2400 printer?
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Mon Sep 12 05:54:10 2005

Rick:

'Sounds like the ticket for me--easy and great results!

Many thanks,

Bill

Rick Dykstra <rdcb37@dodo.com.au> wrote:
Hi Bill,

In the last few months I've bought a Konica Minolta Dimage Scan Elite
5400 Mk II and then an Epson R2400. I'm very, very pleased with
these two, my first digital ventures. So easy to get great results
without much digital imaging knowledge.

Rick.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Nature