Subject: [Leica] Loading the IIIc
From: pswango at att.net (pswango@att.net)
Date: Mon Sep 12 07:51:00 2005

David wrote:

Now, I have a question for you. What is the lever on the left side of
the take up knob?
I'm just lazy...I'll have to check the Leica IIIf manual.

David, that's the dipoter adjustment for the rangefinder window.  Push it
forward for more distant objects, rearward for closer ones.  Or just leave
it somewhere in between if you don't mind a little blurring at either end of
the range.

Replies: Reply from bonvini at optonline.net (Jay) ([Leica] Scanners)