Subject: [Leica] Loading the IIIc - speaking of IIIcs
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Sep 12 08:10:12 2005

Haven't shot a roll of film in a year?!!?  Your Ms are hurting,
man!  They're crying out in pain!

BD, I'd like to offer my famous "Leica M Maintenance Service" to you,
whereby you'd send me your M equipment and I'd guarantee to run at least a
roll through each body (and use each lens) at least once a month...you
know, just to make sure everything keeps working the way it should.  For
you, I'd even waive my normal fee and do it as a...uh...favor...yeah that's
it...a favor to you.  I'd even post the photographic results for your
perusal.  And, for this special limited time internet offer, you'd be
welcome to fly down to Durham for a beer any time you felt the urge to
fondle your babies.

Just let me know,
Aaron

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Loading the IIIc - speaking of IIIcs)