Subject: [Leica] OT NOLA Katrina
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Sep 12 12:08:04 2005

All I can say, Tina, is that, there is certainly a place waiting for you in
heaven, as opposed to where I have reservations, but at the same time, you
and I have quite different views of the folks buying the cubic zirconium's
and why they are the way they are, and why other people are morbidly obese
and eating junk food. Would that it were so easy as to say 'buy the kids
fruits and vegetables.'

But you're putting your money and your life where your mouth is, so I'm in
no position to pontificate.;-)

And welcome back!

B. D.