Subject: [Leica] Contact/Proof Sheets
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Mon Sep 12 13:36:23 2005

Hi Roger:

I mostly shoot transparency film, but for both color and B&W negatives I
scan them in the sleeve pages on an Epson 836XL, (11x17 inches) into
Photoshop and then print them on 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper on an Epson 2200.

It works fine.

I do the same thing with my 11x14 transparencies at native size. So,
thier pretty much the same as a contact print.

Jim

Message from bonvini at optonline.net (Jay) ([Leica] Scanners)
Message from rlbphoto at gmail.com (Roger Bunting) ([Leica] Contact/Proof Sheets)