Subject: [Leica] Jupiter 8
From: pswango at att.net (pswango@att.net)
Date: Wed Sep 14 08:54:58 2005

Daniel Ridings wrote:

And ... I've always heard that the Sonnars had such nice bokeh:

f4.0

http://gallery.leica-users.org/By-Jupiter/05v37_0001

f2.8

http://gallery.leica-users.org/By-Jupiter/05v37_0002

I don't know about the bokeh, but I can tell you ... I'm allowed one
shot, two is too many.

====
Daniel, both of those are really gorgeous, as is Rebecca of course.  The
bokeh is creamy smooth, something I've noticed on my Jupiter too.  I got
some prints back last night from mine.  I'll post a few later for other
Jupiterians to see.

Phil

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Jupiter 8)