Subject: [Leica] M4 question
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Thu Sep 15 15:27:21 2005

I bought a Canadian M4-2 outfit several years ago and --after reading a
comment by Bob Shell in Shutterbug that the M4-2 was subject to light leaks
--asked Sherry Kraueter about the light leaks. Sherry said that light leaks
were
only one of several things wrong with the M4-2, so I sold the body and the
winder and kept the lenses. Therefore: I would avoid the m4-2; and get the
M4P
or, even better, get the M4...regards, bob cole

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] M4 question)