Subject: [Leica] PAW, Week 38
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Sep 16 00:56:09 2005

Not terribly inspired lately. Working too many late nights, and when we
went to the Ren Faire, I got nothing much beyond snapshots. Oh well. Here's
a half decent one:

Caption: Browsing in a Japanese bookstore after a trek to the local
Renaissance Faire.
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photosite/PaW2005/images/38_img0019.jpg
Tri-X, Xtol 1+1. VC 75/2.5, the contrast from this lens seems to be just a
tad lower than the Leica lens. I bumped it up by ~10% in Photoshop.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] PAW, Week 38)
Reply from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] PAW, Week 38)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] PAW, Week 38)