Subject: [Leica] Cataloging negatives
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Sep 16 04:43:44 2005

I've always wondered about that ... putting negatives into slide
mounts and throwing out the regjects.

Don't you ever get a feeling a reject might have some value later on?
Or are you very conservative when it comes to rejecting (or liberal
when it comes to saving)?

I certainly see the benefits of this.

Daniel