Subject: [Leica] On Vacation, Part the 2th (yeah,kids, beware)
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Sep 16 19:29:25 2005

Thanks Eric,

That's the back of a chair. I wanted to keep the 35mm aspect ratio and
after playing with some cropping I didn't find anything I liked much
better. When I do the final I may fire up the magic of photoshop and
eliminate that distraction.

And thanks for sharing your thoughts. The chain was from his new swing
that hangs down about 30 feet from a vast maple tree. He likes the
chain a lot. I predict a motorcycle in his future, too. I can hear his
mother screaming already.

adam