Subject: [Leica] On Vacation, Part the 2th (yeah,kids, beware)
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Fri Sep 16 19:22:53 2005

Adam:

>Grace (from a previous post) has a little sister, Katie, who likes
>playing peek-a-book along with her dad on the front porch steps:
>
><http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2005/09/13/_L3U5993.jpg>

I really like this one.  Gotta love overcast days.  :)  I bet her dad will
treasure this shot now, and Katie will in the future.

>Meet Jack, cousion to Grace and Katie:
>
><http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2005/09/14/_L3U6193.jpg>
>
>Jack will, no doubt, play for the Nebraska Huskers and then join the
>Navy like most of his father's family.

And what a perfect shot to embarrass him with when he letters in high
school.  :)  I'd be tempted to crop a little off the right to get rid of
whatever that is at his eye level.  Great lighting, again.  I really like
the chain.  Not sure why.  :)

I liked your earlier shot of Grace on the swing.  The out of focus leaves in
the foreground were a little distracting to me.  But loved her expression.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] On Vacation, Part the 2th (yeah,kids, beware))