Subject: [Leica] lighting critique request
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Fri Sep 16 19:35:24 2005

Mark:

The umbrella came with a black cover just for that reason so I'll try
bouncing off the umbrella tomorrow and also bouncing off a wall with nothing
but the regular reflector.  I'm afraid to try too many different techniques
in between developing and examining the film so I don't confuse myself.  :)

Are you familiar with this?

http://www.alienbees.com/22r.html

I'm trying to figure out what's so great about it, especially for $120.  How
the quality of light would be different from an umbrella.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] lighting critique request)