Subject: [Leica] LEICA bei MEISTER Newsletter 15.09.2005
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sat Sep 17 01:31:47 2005

Well I must say chaps, I'm a bit surprised at all the negativity on
this one.  I would imagine that every buyer of an MP would've been
quite happy if it had been just like this MP3.  It's great.  And why
not?  If one is after a really nice MP as a treat, and a 50 1.4
Aspherical, then this would be just the ticket.

Good on Leica for offering this.  I think they'll sell quickly.

The next step will be MP3s as part of the regular program.  They will
also be popular.  I see no reason why Leica shouldn't make money on
it's heritage while it turns out seriously good digital gear as well.

Just the way I see it.

Rick.

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] LEICA bei MEISTER Newsletter 15.09.2005)
Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] LEICA bei MEISTER Newsletter 15.09.2005)