Subject: [Leica] LEICA bei MEISTER Newsletter 15.09.2005
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sat Sep 17 16:46:29 2005

We might see Leica having to release their own branded film, to
reassure film camera buyers that they at least will have something
for them to shoot with.  I'd like:

Leica Reala, Leica Velvia, Leica Provia and Leica Astia, but not at
Leica prices!

Yesterday I took three rolls of shots from my son's last soccer game
for the year up the street to be processed, to be ready for trophy
day today.  The busiest camera shop at the mall has closed down!  So
I had to use K Mart for the processing.  Fortunately, they have a
machine that scans the negs, lets the operator make adjustments on
screen before printing with lasers onto Kodak photo paper.  The
prints are good.  Check this one out.  If only I'd controlled the
background!  oh well.

http://members.dodo.com.au/rdcb37/hobbits6.jpg

Rick.