Subject: [Leica] That 50
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Sat Sep 17 13:16:54 2005

On 17/09/2005, at 20:51, Philippe Orlent wrote:

> Damn that 50 is hard to getting used to again!
> And difficult to master, too.

don't think so, normal lenses (and moderate wides) are my favourite
for most of my shots, always, in every format.
They see about the same way you see and the only thing to care is the
framing. They force to be close, and are great to isolate subjects
without loosing environment. Definately I like them, but in the other
hand I can't live without a 35.

My M outfit is limited to a 35/50/90; I gave up with almost all the
reflex gear, I only keep a old nikon F with a 50 :) and a 300.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] That 50)