Subject: [Leica] That 50
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Sep 17 11:50:24 2005

The last year I shot almost a 100% of my photos with a 35. Sometimes a 90.
Never the 50. My eye just naturally seems to pick the 35.
I went out tonight to take some shots, so I needed my fastest lens. The 35
is 2.5 (a Color Skopar) and the 90 is 4 (a Rokkor). My 50 is a Summicron so
the logical choice. No, no 'Lux and Co here.

I had do 2 or 3 steps back for every single photo I had to make.
Lost the shot almast every time, I'm sure.

Damn that 50 is hard to getting used to again!
And difficult to master, too.

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] That 50)
Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] That 50)
Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] That 50)