Subject: [Leica] Two simple questions
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Sep 17 13:21:40 2005

Never seen an out of focus image restored by any expert to the level that
you don't see it was out of focus. Sharpened to the level that you can
retreive valuable information, yes. Even information that you didn't suspect
being in the shot. But if you see a razorsharp shot in print, it was at
least pinsharp when shot. Unless in Mission Impossible, ofcourse.