Subject: [Leica] Perpignan get together - another perspective
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Sep 18 04:27:08 2005

I came across this report of the "Visa Pour l'Image" festival that Luis,
Nathan, Tarek and myself visited. I think I may try to stay in Perpignan
itself next year ;-)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9358511/site/newsweek/

Click on 'Winning Shots' for some images. In particular I remember
seeing the children stood around a sun lamp.

Regards

Steve