Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 37: On the Street...And On the Couch.
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sun Sep 18 16:47:00 2005

Hi Folks,

This week, as my main photo, I have managed to post a streetscape;
something from outside my house that does not include my new
baby.  :)  This feels like a major accomplishment...it may not be my
favorite photo of all time, but it's at least a change.  I was attracted to
this scene by the perfect alignment of the angles of the shadow at the
bottom and the drainpipe at the left, both of which were off kilter
relative to the rest of the image.  Plus the bright red cab.  And the
dude.  I wish there was no car driving through...I thought I beat it...oh
well.

My alternates are a different story.  Our parents have begun to descend,
having (somewhat) patiently waited for our two-week visitation embargo to
pass...They are ecstatic about their first grandchild.  I have selected two
pix of Orion happily napping on my father's chest.

http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_37/index.html

Comments (helpful, astute, or vacuous) always welcome.

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 37: On the Street...And On the Couch.)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 37: On the Street...And On the Couch.)