Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 37: On the Street...And On the Couch.
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Sep 18 17:22:35 2005

At 07:48 PM 9/18/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Folks,
>
>http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_37/index.html
>
>Comments (helpful, astute, or vacuous) always welcome.
>
>Best,
>Aaron

Admit it, Aaron.  The photo of your baby and your father are the ones
that will last.  Because of that, they are also the ones that mean
the most to everybody who sees them.  I love the last one.  The car
and the shadows, etc., leave me cold.  But the others of your baby
and father are wonderful ;-)  They can't be repeated. Keep taking
those photos of your baby and family for the next 25+ years.  You'll
have plenty to photograph!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com