Subject: [Leica] Epson R800 Printer Results (Now: Paper Source)
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon Sep 19 14:21:01 2005

Thanks to everyone for the great advice.  I found Epson Premium Glossy Photo
Paper at my local OfficeMax, so I picked up a 20-pack to see how it works
for me.  I have looked at the Atlex site, and their prices and stock look
attractive.  They would also be a good source for inks, since OfficeMax does
not stock the inks for the R800.  I have bookmarked the site for a future
order.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Epson R800 Printer Results (Now: Paper Source))