Subject: [Leica] Re: stop the whining
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 19 18:46:46 2005

In a message dated 9/19/05 2:55:36 PM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> I agree with sees, but I'm sorry, I cannot agree with you on the lens?
> issue.
> Just because a wide angle or tele? is not to your particular? taste,? does
> not make all that is shot with them bad or? mediocre.??

that's not what I said -- what I said was too many people use wide or tele
lenses in the hopes that the type of image they produce will be good when
what
they should be doing is learning how to see and capture an image that IS
good
with whatever lens they have -- 50 or not. The trick is finding the image
first, then selecting the tool that does the job.

As you say, using just one lens is a good way to learn to do this.

bet you thought we disagreed, huh?

ctrentelman