Subject: [Leica] Ken Wilcox
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Sep 20 12:44:42 2005

We remember him and we miss him. We noticed his absence, and we're glad you
took the time and trouble to tell us what happened. Ken was a prolific and
valuable member of this community for nearly a decade. He told us about his
wife's tarantula, about his love of greyhounds, his dislike of Comcast, and
so much more. He never lost his temper even with all of the idiots and
morons who argued with him.

Brian Reid
Leica User's Group manager