Subject: [Leica] About posting photographs
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Sep 24 16:47:57 2005

The software that powers the LUG is configured to reject messages that are
too big, and also to strip attachments. One of the consequences of this is
that it's not possible to post a photograph directly to the LUG. You need to
put it on the web somewhere and then tell people where you put it.

Every 24 hours the software sends me a report of "exceptions", and I note
that there was a flurry of attempts to post pictures. So I'm sending this
reminder about how you should post pictures.

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon Keeper