Subject: [Leica] Anisquam
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Sep 21 01:18:33 2005

We are going to spend 3 full days in New England. First time whole family
is travelling without an agenda, family visit, conventions, tournaments
etc. These photos want me to spend the time in Cape Ann.

Very nice.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] Anisquam)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Anisquam)