Subject: [Leica] What causes blocked up shadow?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Sep 21 08:22:47 2005

Hi Dan, possibly. The XTOL working solution is ~7-8 months old. Last 2
months I store it in one of those "accordian" style bottle to minimize the
air contact but it was in a plain bottle prior to that. I just mixed a
batch of Ilfotec DDX a couple weeks ago. I think I will switch to that for
the next roll and pour the remaining XTOL out. Can't be more than 500 ml
left anyway.

Thanks.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from dstate1 at hotmail.com (Dan States) ([Leica] What causes blocked up shadow?)