Subject: [Leica] Re: Rory Block Photos
From: imagist at imagist.cnc.net (george lottermoser)
Date: Wed Sep 21 09:57:29 2005

-----------------------
http://pswango.smugmug.com/gallery/825205

Rory played here last year and I missed the show.  I wanted to give her a
print of the picture she's never seen of her dad.  If anyone knows an email
address where I can reach her, let me know.  I've looked a bit on Google
without success.  I also hope to locate the original negative so I can do a
better scan.

Thanks, Phil
-------------------------------
Thanks Phil and others who responded on and off list. I too would like an
email address for Rory - it you or anyone else runs across it.
If you like women slide players..ever heard any jo ann kelly?
http://www.wirz.de/music/kellyfrm.htm
I'll keep my ears open for her - thanks for the tip.
--
regards,
George Lottermoser, imagist

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: Rory Block Photos)