Subject: [Leica] What causes blocked up shadow?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Sep 22 00:39:14 2005

Richard,
Xtol is a cinch to mix up. I'd mix up some Xtol instead of monkeying
around with DDX. I've gone that route myself. I had to have DDX around
(the only developer I got to work with Delta 3200) but didn't have any
use for it with any other film.

Just mix up more Xtol. It's cheap (DDX isn't).

Daniel

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] What causes blocked up shadow?)
Message from dstate1 at hotmail.com (Dan States) ([Leica] What causes blocked up shadow?)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] What causes blocked up shadow?)