Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG DMR
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Sep 22 12:22:06 2005

At 02:43 PM 9/22/2005, you wrote:
>Felix:
>
>You need to take the batteries into account.  You need batteries in
>them for them to work.  I took my wife's kitchen scale and weighed
>each of them, in the case of the EOS, it was a 1D MK II.  I assume
>the 1Ds Mk II and 1D Mk II are similar in weight.

The battery for the 1D MK II is huge and heavy but it's worth the
extra bulk and weight because it lasts for two weeks of constant
shooting before it has to be recharged.  That's one of the best
features of the Canon professional models.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from leica at robsteve.com (Robert Stevens) ([Leica] Re: LUG DMR)