Subject: [Leica] Ravenswood Nature Preserve
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Sep 22 15:48:27 2005

Thanks George and Eric. So far this is definitely the most popular one
(including myself). As for the dead center horizon, I was trying to avoid
the distortion of tipping the camera up due to the 15mm lens. I have a few
that I have done that, and IMHO, they are not as strong since the
distortion becomes a distraction.

Thanks for looking.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Ravenswood Nature Preserve)