Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander question
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Fri Sep 23 14:15:42 2005

Of course, Philippe, the Voigtlander make a lens called the Skopar   --with
an "r" at the end. And I spelled it correctly. With the "r" at the end.

As I wrote earlier, the original questioner asked if he needed an
additional
viewfinder to use his IIIC with his Skopa lens {he had left out  the final
letter}, which I added when I answered him.

I told him that the IIIF has a 50mm finder and, therefore, he would  need a
35mm finder with his Voigtlander Skopar...

regards, bob cole