Subject: [Leica] Re; 50mm question
From: peter_knowlden at telus.net (Peter Knowlden)
Date: Fri Sep 23 17:08:06 2005

Paul,
Thank you again for your help with this little issue. It means I shall
NOT use the 2.8 Elmar SM on the M3.
   It seems that I have no compunction about pulling cameras and lenses
apart, except when they are Leicas. They baffle me entirely, they are
like Volkwagens, built from the inside by long-fingered gnomes in the
Black Forest! But I shall try to loosen up the Elmar M to use at an
outdoor art show coming up this weekend.