Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 38: Relaxed After Feeding
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat Sep 24 14:03:50 2005

Hi Folks,

After the list's reaction to my post last week, I've decided I can subject
you to yet another kid pic this week.  :)

To stay on recent topics, this was shot with That 50mm Lens, specifically
my ancient collapsible Summitar (f/2).  I had been using my 35 cron much
more frequently, but with the baby, the 50mm has just seemed to be a much
better focal length.  And I do like this lens...the summitar is growing on
me.  I do sometimes wish I had something newer (or a DR) that could focus
closer than 1m to get some close-ups of little fingers, toes, etc, but for
now I'm making do with what I have available.

Anyway, here's the PAW:
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_38/index.html

M6TTL, 50mm collapsible summitar on Kodak BW400CN (e.i. 200).  1/60 at
f/2.8.  The light from the left is from a window, from the right is from a
lamp on the bedside table.

Comments welcome.

Best,
Aaron