Subject: [Leica] More spam from Nathan, this time Barcelona
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat Sep 24 13:51:28 2005

Nice collection, Nathan...I enjoyed the slices of life, but for me the
architectural shots brought back memories of the Sagrada Familia from my
first Eurail trip right after my high school graduation.  That was 1989,
and I haven't been back to Barcelona since, so it's nice to be
reminded.  That Gaudi sure could design buildings, huh?  Did you get to see
any of his other work around Barcelona?  I remember some of his crazy
apartment buildings being a highlight of my visit.

Best,
Aaron