Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW long goodbyes and new hellos
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Sep 24 19:46:42 2005

Last weekend we dropped my daughter off at the university where fun dies.
The school was very organised and did a good job of seperating parents from
their children. First up is one father's response to the formal welcome by
the Dean of students in a modest little chapel.
 http://gallery.leica-users.org/album274/rockefellersleeper
 Of course, some people had a different way of viewing the world:
 http://gallery.leica-users.org/album274/cellphoneobserver
 We were entertained by some quite good choral music, the accoustics in this
modest chapel were quite good.
 http://gallery.leica-users.org/album274/rockafellasouthwindow
 After all the speeches, families were given a few moments to say their
goodbye's:
 http://gallery.leica-users.org/album274/chicagogoodbye
 Of course, not everyone was saying goodbye, some wanted to say hello:
 http://gallery.leica-users.org/album274/phideltwelcome
 Enjoy, ignore, comment, at least the shutter is unstuck.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Don's PAW long goodbyes and new hellos)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Don's PAW long goodbyes and new hellos)