Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW long goodbyes and new hellos
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Sep 25 02:53:24 2005

Nice series, Don, of which I prefer your view of the man having a different
view at the world: Good vertical composition, where you isolated him nicely
by DOF, without losing the feel that he's in a crowd/chapel. Nice
observation, too.
The second one I like is 'chicagogoodbye' because of the emotion you
captured in that one.
Is this M or R stuff, and what lens did you use?
Thanks for showing,
Philippe