Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW long goodbyes and new hellos
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Sep 25 07:25:04 2005

Luis,
I appreciate your comments. While it appears that the father is asleep, I
think it was his way of coping with his daughter leaving home. She was quite
excited and very happy with coming to this University, but I am not so sure
about Dad. Most students come from distant states to attend, the people in
line next to us at the dorm were from Minnesota, New York, Georgia, Florida,
Colorado, and Illinois.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com