Subject: [Leica] Zorki and J-8 Industar 61 as "car camera"
From: denik at comcast.net (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Sun Sep 25 19:33:02 2005

My favorite rangefinder is a Canonet QL 17 GIII with the 40mm f1.7 lens.
Most under $80 serviced. Mercs needed for meter (if still working) or
stick
on a VC Meter II. About $60 for a CLA. Hoods scarce but a Olympus
35/50mm rubber clamp on a good substitute. Lens underrated.
Join Canonet Yahoo group for more info.

Dennis